You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-2015 07:36:59

kcrawley
Nouveau membre

Installing ffdiaporama on ubuntu 15.10

I have been running ffdiaporama 2.1 on my ubuntu 15.04 pc and when I upgraded to ubuntu 15.10 I lost ffdiaporama. If I try to install ffdiaporama from the software centre I get ffdiaporama 1.5. If I uninstall what I just added and install the latest version from your site using the terminal commands that are suggested some of the files aren't found and version 1.5 appears on my PC. All the .ffd files that have been previously created aren't usable with version 1.5. Also there are problems with the sound and the app crashing when in 1.5 that don't happen in version 2.1 so I'm really stuck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ken

#2 11-13-2015 05:30:37

kcrawley
Nouveau membre

Re: Installing ffdiaporama on ubuntu 15.10

I have downloaded both th e32 bit and 64 bit PPAs and tried to install them via the Ubuntu Software Center. It comes up with the error "Dependency is not satisfiable libavresample1 (>=6:9.1-1).

When I try to install version 2.1 using the terminal commands I get:

W: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ffdiaporamatea … 4/Packages  404  Not Found

W: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ffdiaporamatea … 6/Packages  404  Not Found

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
When I do an apt-get update.

When I install ffdiaporama version 1.5 get installed as shown below:

ken@ken-HP-Pavilion-dv7-Notebook-PC:~$ sudo apt-get install ffdiaporama
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
The following extra packages will be installed:
  ffdiaporama-data libqimageblitz4
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  ffdiaporama ffdiaporama-data libqimageblitz4
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 13.8 MB of archives.
After this operation, 22.7 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ wily/universe libqimageblitz4 amd64 1:0.0.6-4build1 [51.8 kB]
Get:2 http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ wily/universe ffdiaporama-data all 1.5-4build3 [12.2 MB]
Get:3 http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ wily/universe ffdiaporama amd64 1.5-4build3 [1,564 kB]
Fetched 13.8 MB in 14s (946 kB/s)                                             
Selecting previously unselected package libqimageblitz4.
(Reading database ... 323948 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libqimageblitz4_1%3a0.0.6-4build1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libqimageblitz4 (1:0.0.6-4build1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ffdiaporama-data.
Preparing to unpack .../ffdiaporama-data_1.5-4build3_all.deb ...
Unpacking ffdiaporama-data (1.5-4build3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ffdiaporama.
Preparing to unpack .../ffdiaporama_1.5-4build3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking ffdiaporama (1.5-4build3) ...
Processing triggers for shared-mime-info (1.3-1) ...
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.4-1) ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.13.3-6ubuntu1) ...
Processing triggers for bamfdaemon (0.5.2~bzr0+15.10.20150627.1-0ubuntu1) ...
Rebuilding /usr/share/applications/bamf-2.index...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1ubuntu3) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.58ubuntu1) ...
Setting up libqimageblitz4 (1:0.0.6-4build1) ...
Setting up ffdiaporama-data (1.5-4build3) ...
Setting up ffdiaporama (1.5-4build3) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.21-0ubuntu4) ...
ken@ken-HP-Pavilion-dv7-Notebook-PC:~$

Am I the only one with this issue? Just so you know I have been creating slides on version 2.1 and it has worked flawlessly. I've been spoiled while I had it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

#3 01-29-2016 00:08:18

Ikar
Nouveau membre

I have had I believe the same problem. It appears that 15.10 has some changes which break ffDiaporama 2.1, at least with any installer I could find. This may be something which is easily addressed by someone with a little compiling knowledge; it may just have to do with some package changes. Unfortunately it's just not something I have particular experience in figuring out, and it appears the previous developer(s) of this (a fork/replacement of Videoporama) have abandoned it as even the last development version appears to be from 2014. Videoporama still functions and I was able to use it with 15.10, though development on it officially ceased as of 2011 per its website and it *does* have some issues. Some of the linux video editors out there may be able to perform the same functions, although the ones I have poked at don't seem nearly as user friendly for making something as quickly and easily as these, and other dedicated slideshow makers for linux that I found the last time I looked didn't seem to have an option for embedding video as well as still images. (The upcoming new release of OpenShot video editor may, hopefully, be an exception to the quick/easy/user-friendly issue.)

#4 07-21-2017 00:30:58

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

When the majority of people think of learning how to detox at home, these people think regarding the fasting detox that requires one to provide up food and consume glasses full of strange inredients. Some weight damage can come about through clearing out your feces or from loss regarding water that your cells were keeping but that is physically impossible to be able to lose 9 pounds regarding fat in just 3 raspberry ketones and colon cleanse days. Always be certain your current bowels are working nicely 2 - 3 times a day so the poisons are eliminated quickly. Depending on the general state of your own body and the moment since you last detoxified, results will be more rapidly or slower; once you are feeling no belly pain whatsoever is a great time to shift on and concentrate about a different area regarding the body.
It really is both known or over appeared that the additional radiation load on the earth from the source of person, is showing signs everyday for us to stop. A lot of people avoid know that there usually are numerous foods that help with detoxification of the body that are readily as well as inexpensively and easily available to them. It is and should become understood that radiation may cause bone cancer, the particular severe loss of hair, dangerous arthritic conditions, storage loss and Candida.
A cleansing diet is a great way to improve your health, shed some weight and start feeling good about your self, however the true key to success is to dramatically change your lifestyle and stop damaging your entire slimming garcinia body with the introduction regarding nasty chemicals and toxins in the outset. If you have a critical craving for sugar you may make some nutritional supplements to be able to restore the nutrients that you are lacking.
Because of this an individual should have more power, slim down more easily plus improve your health and wellness. Our body will be very intelligent, it is usually functioning non-stop 24/7 and raw garlic detox obviously there are harmful toxins that must be eliminated. Radiation carries sub-atomic particles, the main one is called molteplicit? rays, and this is composed of electrons, neutrons, plus alpha particles.
Detox diets have already been proven to have several health benefits and usually are strongly suggested. The B vitamins, Vitamin D, chromium, and zinc can help with sugar withdrawal symptoms. Also you can have fat burner breads as well because quickly pull if you want, yet stay clear of having butter. Detox diets normally emphasizes on which includes unprocessed foods as nicely as adding fresh fresh vegetables and fruits.

#5 07-21-2017 00:32:24

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

Natural body cleanse strategies are the most helpful ones simply because they do not really have any unwanted part effects. Once again it cannot be stressed adequate that the detox is not a quick means to fix drop weight and you require to focus on the diet regime garlic for detox plan as a way to increase your health in general. Lunchtime can be quite essential to cleansing their body along with purify that, beverage all typically the h2o since you can as soon as you have swallowed kinds lunch break, only provide a 10 minutes bust ahead of standard water.
Some people swear on a detox of genuine vegetables and fruit submerged in large quantities associated with liquid, others prefer a new recipe that involves bathroom recipes using sea salt, Epsom salt and chlorox. Depending about the severity of your difficulties you may choose to be able to detox everyday, or an individual may choose to restrict a colon detox to some twice weekly event.
SAR means (specific intake rate) this will indicate to you the amount of radiation that your mind absorbed while using a new mobile phone, the larger the particular SAR the more rays you take in. With therefore evolution-slimming many different types of detox purifying kits in the marketplace these days and nights, the average consumer will find it difficult to understand which regimen to adhere to.
When most people think of understanding how to detox at home, they think concerning the fasting detoxification that requires you to definitely provide up food and beverage glasses packed with strange inredients. Some weight damage can come about coming from clearing out your bowels or from loss associated with water that your tissues were keeping but that is physically impossible to lose 9 pounds regarding fat in just three or ketone supplement more days. Always make sure your own bowels are working properly 2 - 3 periods a day so the harmful toxins are eliminated quickly. Depending on the general state of your own body and the moment since you last detoxified, results will be faster or slower; once you are feeling no abdomen pain in any way is a great time to move on and concentrate on a different area associated with the body.
One of the most important aspects of the sugars detox diet is in order to plan a menu for your meals and snacks. Foods that need to be avoided entirely in the course of a detox program include meat, dairy, caffeine, alcoholic fat burning factory beverages and carbonated beverages. Detox diets have recently been proven to improve individuals health, aid in weight reduction, digestion, boost mental express, increase energy and opposition to disease.

#6 07-21-2017 00:36:53

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

The majority of people believe that when completing a sugar detoxification diet regime you will be necessary to consume a restrictive diet regime; however this is not the case. If you are applied to eating a diet plan high sugar foods you should reduce the sugars slowly cheap raspberry ketones. 3 day detox diets usually consist of a a few day fresh juice or even green juice smoothie fast, a diet associated with only raw fruit plus vegetables and their juices, a vegetarian diet with both raw and cooked meals or a brown grain diet.
Cleanse Detox Diet is 100% typical, unwanted effects cost-free, commence using this diet program plan today. Just before you start on the detoxification diet you need in order to be sure of just what your targets and is designed are. Food products that will can be consumed whenever about this type of detoxification diet include all vegetables expect potatoes. Simply eating detox extremely foods every day may raise your energy, bolster your own disease fighting capability and leave you with healthy routine in order to live by all year long.
The experienced professionals inside detox centers can guideline you from the detoxification method and ease the withdrawal symptoms into a considerable level. When one thinks of detoxification, one right away thinks of alcohol and slimming garcinia and slimming cleanse drug abuse detoxification applications; however, there are various types of detox applications and diets with all the sugar detox diet being typically the associated focus of this informative article.
Your body will begin cleansing when you replace some of your heavier foods (like animal products and processed foods) with high quality, organic cleansings foods. Taking gentle detoxifying steps with enough natural support will aid your body detox very easily and efficiently. Our bodies do naturally removes poisons raw garlic detox through the processing of blood, but when the toxins get accumulated to a level that overburdened the particular natural cleansing mechanism inside our body, it will then learn to hamper the functionality in our body system.
A entire body detox, sometimes known because a cleanse, is frequently spoken about as if it can as easy as going to bed at night. Just be sure that you simply beverage the glass involving fresh fruit juice normal to wash your whole sure to have a low-fat breakfast time; it's vital inside cleanse detox diet does raspberry ketone work for weight loss plan. As nicely as addressing areas that will you would like in order to improve on having a detox diet, next you should decide on a time level for the plan. We have to include these fantastic fruits and vegetables in our schedule and use one or perhaps two every day.

#7 10-03-2017 19:56:12

nundspeaste
Nouveau membre

The graphics will auto-update, Learner has the new graphics and should be installing them to the autoupdate locations sometime today.

Board footer