You are not logged in.

#1 04-25-2016 03:17:56

doguibnu
Nouveau membre

How to do Transparent Slide?

Hello Friends!

I am new user from ffdiaporama. I use Linux to edit videos. Today I Know this software to do animated text slide and more.
Is there a mode to do a transparent slide to put inside video editor?

For example:
I have a video, then I want to put animated text together with transparent mode for video appear with animated text slide.

Is it possible?

Sorry my English and thanks attention

Douglas

#2 04-25-2016 14:44:07

Sestay
Modérateur
Website

Re: How to do Transparent Slide?

hello
Of course it is possible
Once you put your video in a slide you can click on add text after you can edit it and put the text were you want.
To animate it create some shots (with add shoot icon) and chose what you want in animation settings.
Once this done set the shot duration you want.
Note:
For transparent image block you can use a .png or .svg picture with alpha shanel.
See samples here
http://ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/?page_id=8386

Last edited by Sestay (04-25-2016 14:48:00)

#3 05-01-2016 21:51:57

doguibnu
Nouveau membre

I edit my videos with Openshot video editor, then I want put animated text in some places inside time line. But, when I generate the slide (animated text) with ffdiaporama it let background in black. Is there way to let this background transparent. I want add the slide created in ffdiaporama together Openshot video editor.

I try put chroma key effect in video slide, but appear animated background with text animated....its works bad because I do not want backgroud animated, only the text. 

Thanks your attention and help

Douglas

#4 05-02-2016 02:34:50

doguibnu
Nouveau membre

Sestay wrote:

hello
Of course it is possible
Once you put your video in a slide you can click on add text after you can edit it and put the text were you want.
To animate it create some shots (with add shoot icon) and chose what you want in animation settings.
Once this done set the shot duration you want.
Note:
For transparent image block you can use a .png or .svg picture with alpha shanel.
See samples here
http://ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/?page_id=8386

Ok!

I am with ffdiaporama open. I follow yours steps. I put a video (05 min time). I click on add text. Write my text, but it does not let set animation duration. I Try do it many times all right.
What can I am doing wrong?

I am sorry

Thank you!

#5 05-02-2016 10:12:13

Sestay
Modérateur
Website

hello,
Here one sample steps to do that you want

mini_576140animationtextepourForum.png

Serge

#6 05-02-2016 20:52:57

doguibnu
Nouveau membre

Sestay wrote:

hello,
Here one sample steps to do that you want

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_576140animationtextepourForum.png

Serge

Hello Serge. Thank you very much for your attention. I will test animation and post here if all go right.

Douglas

#7 07-21-2017 00:33:50

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

Attempt one day of juices fasting on the next day or extend 3 of the day detox diet for a couple more days. Refined carbohydrates like whitened flour, white rice in addition to refined cereals have similar effect as sugar. Beef means of which you can gain weight quickly when you eat slimming garcinia cambogia this a lot of, consequently become sure that you use a controlled diet regime. Colonics aid flush bodily this waste materials and toxic material simply by helping to shed the particular accumulated matter that can develop up inside.
Actually though detox is usually associated with recovering coming from dependence on drugs (cocaine, weed / weed / THC, heroin, methamphetamine or opiates, to mention a few), that is also an excellent approach to lose weight naturally and fast. The detox diet is not just regarding losing weight; it is about flushing away just about raspberry ketone pure all the impurities from your own body, creating a brand new and healthy lifestyle routine to follow and ultimately keeping to the routine so as to stop a brand new and unhealthy create up. There are an enormous numbers of recipes to select from for your plan plus you can indeed style them to fit flawlessly with your body.
Cleansing the physique naturally can help an individual appear and feel fantastic by getting rid of harmful impurities and poisons. Cleanse detox diet involves one to have received at least half-dozen glasses associated raspberry ketone pure 600mg with drinking water everyday, this particular really is required since mineral water cleanse toxins in addition it removes toxins your body confidently with no virtually any unwanted side outcomes.
Choose a time any time you can rest plus take time out for your self but include a 20 -- 30 minute brisk walk every day. Exclude sugar hidden in many processed foods such because ketchup, many sauces, pickles, soups, dips, peanut chausser how to detox the body at home, salad dressings, frankfurters, breads by reading labels. A detox program is not hard to follow, provides quick results, and can be a new great way to appearance your best before any special event.
Everyone is exposed to chemical toxins these types of days that come from food, water and the particular air. It is also important that a person limit or eliminate alcohol consumption; on the contrary you should enhance your daily intake of water. Whether you are looking at choosing detox centers within Florida (known for some the most effective in the country) or any other express, you can pick typically the kind of detox center best right for you or a cherished one.

#8 07-21-2017 00:35:16

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

When you are experiencing the signs and symptoms of a sugary diet plan it is highly advised you undergo a sugar detox diet. Discussed here here methods for cleansing a person's body not having side effects buy fat burner online. Detox programs are often used by simply celebrities who would like to lose bodyweight quickly before a celebration or hitting the red carpeting, and weddings are simply no exception.
Detox system with regard to body cleanse has never been as easy as it is now and is done without spending the fortune with just producing changes in our food habits Processed foods are the main culprit to harmful toxins in the body and so it would become highly advisable to consider a lot of new and raw green fresh vegetables and fruits. Some people swear upon raspberry ketone for weight loss a detox of genuine vegetables and fruit submerged in large quantities regarding liquid, others prefer a new recipe that involves shower recipes using sea salt, Epsom salt and chlorox. Depending about the severity of your issues you may choose in order to detox everyday, or an individual may choose to limit a colon detox into a twice weekly event.
Carefully examine your daily sugar intake and determine where an individual should begin to cleansing. The the majority of important thing to do in the course of any cleansing program is pure nature raspberry ketone and colon cleanse reviews to drink plenty associated with purified water. What you should remember is that ionizing radiation is the type that produces instant chemical changes, and causes acute rays sickness.
A sugar detoxification is well worth it if you want to be able to lose weight, curb nice cravings, control diabetes, increase your energy levels, plus lower your risk of many health problems. We can carry out super simple detox ourself evolution slimming garcinia cambogia, use it in the everyday lives without any extra help and even with out extra effort, and don't need to wait with regard to spring, because we could detox our bodies with all the seasons.
Choose a time any time you can rest plus take some time out for your self but add a 20 -- 30 minute brisk go walking every day. Exclude sugar hidden inside many processed foods such as ketchup, many sauces, pickles, soups, dips, peanut chausser detox body at home, salad dressings, frankfurters, loaf of bread by reading labels. A detox system is simple to follow, gives quick results, and is a new great way to appear your best before any special event.

#9 07-21-2017 00:38:19

GymGuySa
Nouveau membre

A detox diet, which is usually often referred to as cleansing diet, removes harmful toxins and poisons from your own body. Nicely investigate for yourselves, the more exposure to rays and the more the radiation you obtain is the more likely cause of an individual do raspberry ketones really work for weight loss getting breast cancer or some other form of cancer. Sign upward for your Free Detoxification Diet Startup Kit in order to receive step by stage guidance for creating your customized detox diet regime making use of whole foods, herbs, plus therapies.
But be prepared for some withdrawal symptoms such as head ache, fatigue, anxiety, depression, irritability and sleep issues if your own diet is high in added and hidden glucose. This sugar evolutionslimming detox plan can help you will certainly break sugar addiction and sugar cravings. Non-ionizing radiation is different because it comes in the contact form of light and radio stations waves.
Once all these poisons get accumulated in our body, they can empty our body of power and make us more susceptible to different sort of health problems. Natural detox tools and treatments, like dry skin cleaning raw garlic detox and detox baths, can be used to ease detox symptoms and enhance effective detoxification. The body feels even more energetic and for that will reason you continue problems away.
Have you been feeling tired just about all the day, fatigued, slow or maybe just experience bloated, it might be a good time to take into consideration a natural body cleansing. You even create toxins within your raspberry ketone cleanse body every day time from normal metabolic processes. Visit their detox diet website for resources and guidelines for creating a safe, effective and delicate detox diet that's perfect for you.
Since these vegetables and fruits purify our blood, purify and guard our liver, cleanse typically the intestines, help excrete large metals, improve the cleansing function of the glands, cleanse our gastrointestinal GI tract where to buy fat burner, help to rid the particular breathing of excess nasal mucus, force away free radicals, eliminate intestinal worms, help clear liver and gall urinary obstructions, remove residues regarding radiation in the physique.

Board footer