You are not logged in.

#1 07-22-2015 19:22:47

Greybeard
Nouveau membre

Burning to DVD - can any one tell me how please?

I have the free edition of the programme as this is the only time I will try to create a DVD of my wife's 80th birthday party. I have managed to create the memory and added music, but can't see how to burn it to a DVD so that allour friends can have a copy.

Can any one help me please?

Thanks. smile

#2 07-23-2015 05:39:35

Succat
Membre

Re: Burning to DVD - can any one tell me how please?

Greetings Greybeard

I'm a new user of this software and, to my knowledge, there is no functionality in FFDiaporama for burning files to a DVD (I trust that someone will correct me if I'm wrong). Creating your DVD is a completely separate process using other software.

Assuming I'm correct,  here are the (simplified) steps:

(1) Using FFDiaporama, create/compile/edit your images and music files into a single slide show. Most of this work will be done under the "Project" tab. The name of the file extension for this will be .ffd. I presume you have already done this.

(2) Using FFDiaporama, take this .ffd file and render it into a video format file. You do this under the "Render video" tab. I presume you have already done this also.

(3)  To create your DVD, take the video file created in step (2) and burn it to your disc using the alternative "burning" software I mentioned. If you are using a Windows operating system I would expect you already have this type of software on your computer.

If you need more help, please don't hesitate to ask

Best wishes

smile

Succat

#3 07-23-2015 17:18:41

Greybeard
Nouveau membre

Re: Burning to DVD - can any one tell me how please?

Thank you for your suggestions Nouveau membre.  I have read it through and am about to see if I have done the steps you suggested. I have a quite reasonable knowledge of computers and photo editing, but virtually none about making slide shows. Will let you know how I get on, Greybeard.

Board footer