You are not logged in.

#1 01-05-2014 05:07:51

tb2k82ce
Membre

Music stops before the end of video

A couple of issues.  All occur after rendering the video in iva format.  Before rendering everything plays like you would expect it.  I have added and move a lot of slides around and the total video length is only 18 minutes.  I have added and deleted songs numerous times.  The earlier video worked but then I added more slides and moved others and that is where I have started to have problems.  I really would like to avoid starting from scratch on this project.

1st The music does not start on the slide that it is entered on.  It starts about 4 slides or 20 second before the time it is suppose to.

2nd the music stops before the end of the slide show about 60 seconds.  The song is long enough.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Failure is not an option if you keep trying.
Wisdom is learning from others mistakes.
You are not going to live long enough to make all of them yourself.

#2 01-05-2014 09:09:11

domledom
Administrateur

Re: Music stops before the end of video

Hi

What version are you using? Could you test with the latest devel if it's not the version you are using?

Are you using PAL or NTSC? If it's NTSC and not latest devel, there was a bug that is now solved (I hope).

Processeur i5 - 8 Go RAM - Manjaro Linux KDE (64 bits) / Windows 7 (64 bits)

#3 01-05-2014 09:25:12

tb2k82ce
Membre

I'm using 2.0.1 with an 5i - 32 Ram Windows 7 (64bits).  It worked correctly for a couple of times as far as the music not stopping before the end at lease in avi rendering.  The timing on the slide has always been an issue. 

Thanks again for your help

#4 01-05-2014 09:51:39

tb2k82ce
Membre

Forgot to tell you I'm NTSC

#5 01-05-2014 10:06:24

tb2k82ce
Membre

IF the bug is NTSC I could make the avi in PAL format and then convert it maybe?  If that is the case does anyone have a good PAL to NTSC converter program?  I do not mind paying for software it just that I have not found anything as good as what you have so far.

#6 01-05-2014 10:20:20

tb2k82ce
Membre

By the way it also truncates the productions when I render an avi.  It cuts off about 3 min of the production and that is after it stops playing the music.  I'm going to try to make a PAL tomorrow sometime and see if that works.  I have to figure out a converter first.  I have Nero 9 somewhere and I believe it has an avi PAL to NTSC converter.  I have not been able to find a avi PAL to NTSC converter they all seem to want you to have a DVD first and I'm not sure my USA computer equipment can read a PAL DVD after I make it.

#7 01-05-2014 12:57:22

domledom
Administrateur

This bug with NTSC is fixed in latest devel (2.1 20140103)

Please try it: ffDiaporama_2.1_devel.2014.0103-x64_setup.exe

#8 01-06-2014 03:53:53

tb2k82ce
Membre

Thanks for the quick response and the fix. It now plays music all the way through and actually starts when it is suppose to.  One issue that it now has is I have a static sound over the music when ever the music volume is decreased.  The volume decrease may be the normal 1 second decrease when you change between songs or when you manually set the music volume to decrease.  I set the volume to decrease slowly over about 10 seconds at the end and as soon as it started to decrease the static occurs.  The static sound appears to be constant volume.  I hope this provides you with enough information to correct this. 

This program is so much more superior to the commercial programs for making slide show videos it is unbelievable.  The only thing it seems to lack is the ability to have a menu at the front where when you start a DVD you get to choose what video to play or what chapters on a video you would like to start to play.  Is there any plans to do that?  Do you know of a program that will do that?  I use MyDVD from Roxio to do it currently.

Again thank you for your support in the past and for your current support.

#9 01-19-2014 13:15:22

lautunno
Nouveau membre

Hi,
I'm using devek 20140114 on Ubuntu 12.04.
I have a project lasting 7 min 30 sec. and the music stops @ 7 minutes. On PAL.
Tried 3 times (mp4 rendering, 720p) same results.

Thanks!

#10 01-29-2014 00:47:20

tb2k82ce
Membre

When I just opened the program I received a notice that a newer version was available. Thinking that maybe a fix was completed but you did not send me a notice I downloaded it and installed it.  Then a couple of things happened when I tried to open it I got a notice saying I did not have a disc in the drive??? After 6 clicks on the continue it opened the program.  I when to open the last video I made so I could try to render it again and received a notice that it had been made with a newer version that what was currently installed.  So I went back to your email to get another copy downloaded.  That web page was no longer valid. Can you help and send me?

#11 01-29-2014 18:28:42

domledom
Administrateur

Hello

These days I've started to remake all the packaging for devel versions and indeed it cause troubles.

Now the download pages link to the right packages.

Can you try again?

#12 10-02-2014 04:11:58

obieron
Nouveau membre

Awsome program! ... was using an older version of Proshow Gold, (psgold32 build 1595), and find this very easy to use and the open source cought my eye!  What I was wondering related to this post is HOW CAN I SYNC THE VIDEO TO AUDIO?  In proshow there is one option button that automatically does this without having to much video at the end or to much audio and drops out.  If I added a few pictures or delays to the video I could sync the audio.  Am I missing the feature?  Thank you!

#13 10-02-2014 04:28:32

obieron
Nouveau membre

I think I just realized I'm using ALL VIDEOS and ffdiaporama will AUTOMATICALLY sink if only pictures were used ... I need to fill in with pictures?

#14 10-02-2014 04:40:32

obieron
Nouveau membre

OK I think I got the hang of it ... just fill in works.  But is there a SYNC option somewhere?

Board footer