Latest ffDiaporama stable version is 2.0.1 (December 05 2013)
ffDiaporama for Windows
- ffDiaporama 1.6 for Windows XP/SP3 : ffDiaporama-1.6-setup.exe
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 – 32 bits: ffDiaporama-2.0-setup-x86.exe
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 – 64 bits: ffDiaporama-2.0.1-setup-x64.exe
- Portable version is designed to be launched from an USB key with the : PortableffDiaporama-1.5
- To avoid any obstinacy of ffmpeg files, it is strongly recommend to uninstall previous ffDiaporama version before installing this one.
- If you use Internet Explorer 10, it is possible that Internet Explorer renames the extension of the downloaded file to .gz. If you experience this "little novelty of IE", do not try to open the file but save it and rename the extension from .gz to .exe before launching the file.
ffDiaporama for Linux host
Ubuntu / LinuxMint (Ubuntu based versions)
FfDiaporama is available in the official Ubuntu repository from the version 12.10 (Quantal quetzal). But, these packages are outdated!
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ffdiaporamateam/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ffdiaporama
For those who do not subscribe to the PPA, the following links provide direct access to the packages:
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) / LM16 (Petra) : i386 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring) / LM15 (Olivia) : i386 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal quetzal) / LM14 (Nadia) : i386 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) / LM13 (Maya) : i386 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 1.5 = Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) / LM12 (Lisa) : i386 / amd64
LinuxMint (Debian based versions)
Remark: Package created and maintened by Fabrice Coutadeur.
- ffDiaporama 1.5 for sid (unstable) : all plateforms
- ffDiaporama 1.5 for jessie (testing) : all plateforms
- ffDiaporama 1.3.1 for wheezy (stable) : all plateforms
Remark: Activation of the RPM Fusion repository is mandatory for all Fedora versions.
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = Fedora 19 (Schrödinger's cat) : i686 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 1.6 = Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow) : i686 / amd64
Remark: Activation of the packman-multimedia repository is mandatory for all openSUSE versions.
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = openSUSE 13.1 : i586 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 = openSUSE 12.3 : i586 / amd64
- ffDiaporama 1.6 = openSUSE 12.2 : i586 / amd64
Remark: Package created and maintened on Arch User Repository by boenki.
- ffDiaporama 2.0.1 for ArchLinux : i686/amd64
Remark: ffdiaporama is included into official gentoo's tree
- ffDiaporama 1.6 for Gentoo : i386/amd64
Remark: CCR created and maintened by kote
- ffDiaporama 1.6 for Chakra : i386/amd64
Extensions for ffDiaporama
See the page Extensions
Some users asked us for source files of the demonstration video posted on this WEB site homepage, as tutorial:
ffDiaporama demonstration video (ZIP file containing the project and all component files)
Source files and old versions
The following source files are available below:
Source files are also accessible through the following SVN: