Errare humanum est …
In spite of all our preparatory tests, some errors skipped all the same into packages published on March 3rd.
A new corrected version is now on-line publishing (From this evening for Windows and tomorrow for Linux).
This new version brings many new features and especially many corrections of bugs.
– Addition of TAG and chapters
– Lossless rendering
– More supported formats (FLAC files, videos with U8 sound track of old cameras, etc …)
– Correction of sound problems (No more saturation nor hatchings during transitions)
– Various ergonomics improvements (as to copy/paste between several ffDiaporama instances, drag and drop improvements, etc…)
– Improvement of the performance: rendering speed almost doubled in some cases!