Uploaded a fourth beta version with many bug fixes and some additions:
The main improvements include reframing and forms shape.
It exists different standard for geometry of photos: 3/2, 4/3, 16/9 …This ratio is calculated as follows: width / height
The problem was that this calculation was not still just, so, according to the manufacturer, of 3/2 can be 1.5 or 1.49 or 1.51 etc…. because the sensors photos are not every same. This small delta seems low but it generated errors in previous version.
To there, the styles were static. That is I had used the photos of a CANNON to predefine all the styles. But, with photos of other manufacturers, I had lines in more or less.
I thus saw revised all the system to not use any more static styles but dynamic styles (formulae mathematical rather than pre-calculated values).
That is why I have of to delete the possibility of creating user styles for coordinates and framing because the user cannot enter formulae.
This change causes modifications in the option, edition of slides and edition of image dialogs. So one "custom combo" appear for the definition of the framing:
The other big change is the addition of nearly 60 additional forms for the image and video masks, and text blocks.
- Added 1 Gb memory profil for Windows Vista/7
- Changed images and videos icons in slide edit dialog : display workspace zone and effect zone and enlarged the icons a notch
- Deleted framing style management in image edit dialog and replaced geometry locking combo and the 3 default framing buttons with a new combo containing a lot of predefined styles
- Did what was needed for framing always apply when rotation is changed in image edit dialog when a predefined non custom style is selected
- Replaced old combo for framing style with the new one in Slide edit dialog when a block is of type image or video
- Replaced the couple button of style/name of the coordinate styles in the Edit slide dialog by one combo containing styles by default (deleted the possibility of creating personalized coordinate styles)
- Reviewed the option dialog to use new framing and new coordinate styles
- Improved the accuracy of guides in the interactive areas within dialog boxes Edit Image / Edit Slide
- Added the possibility to use .wmv video
- Added many new forms of shapes and transformed the selection combo in Edit Custom Slide
- Bug fix of "Add project" button witch did nothing