November 26, 2012 – Release of ffDiaporama 1.5
This new version brings :
- New graphic filters
- Switching to progressive mode for all graphics filters
- New speed waves
- New transitions
- Adding text margins appropriate to each form and the ability to customize these margins
and above all, numerous bug fixes.
One thank you in all those who collaborated to this new version.
This new version is now available on the download page.
November 18, 2012 – Publication of a second beta for ffDiaporama 1.5
Second Beta for ffDiaporama 1.5 with the correction of a serie of bugs
As a bonus, some new transitions have been added
ffDiaporama 1.5 beta 2 is available on the download page.
November 12, 2012 – Launch of the beta cycle for ffDiaporama 1.5
ffDiaporama version 1.5 contains some enhancements and many bug fixes.
The principal's new features are:
- Improved graphics filters with the transformation to progressive mode all filters (example : gradually switch from a color picture to a black & white picture).
- Adding new graphics filters.
- Adding margins for text blocks (default margins are defined for all shapes and margins are now customizable).
- Adding of three new speed curves.
- Adding the possibility to adjust the speed curves transition by transition, block animation by block animation and effect animation by effect animation.
Work on this version have enough progressed than today beta cycle begins.
We hope that many of you will test this version and to leave us comments: bug hunting is open.
Installation packages are available on the download page.
October 6th, 2012 – Release of ffDiaporama 1.4
This new version is now available on the download page
One thank you in all those who collaborated to this new version
01 October 2012 – Publication of the fourth beta version of ffDiaporama 1.4
Uploaded a fourth beta version with many bug fixes and some additions:
The main improvements include reframing and forms shape.
It exists different standard for geometry of photos: 3/2, 4/3, 16/9 …This ratio is calculated as follows: width / height
The problem was that this calculation was not still just, so, according to the manufacturer, of 3/2 can be 1.5 or 1.49 or 1.51 etc…. because the sensors photos are not every same. This small delta seems low but it generated errors in previous version.
To there, the styles were static. That is I had used the photos of a CANNON to predefine all the styles. But, with photos of other manufacturers, I had lines in more or less.
I thus saw revised all the system to not use any more static styles but dynamic styles (formulae mathematical rather than pre-calculated values).
That is why I have of to delete the possibility of creating user styles for coordinates and framing because the user cannot enter formulae.
This change causes modifications in the option, edition of slides and edition of image dialogs. So one "custom combo" appear for the definition of the framing:
The other big change is the addition of nearly 60 additional forms for the image and video masks, and text blocks.
- Added 1 Gb memory profil for Windows Vista/7
- Changed images and videos icons in slide edit dialog : display workspace zone and effect zone and enlarged the icons a notch
- Deleted framing style management in image edit dialog and replaced geometry locking combo and the 3 default framing buttons with a new combo containing a lot of predefined styles
- Did what was needed for framing always apply when rotation is changed in image edit dialog when a predefined non custom style is selected
- Replaced old combo for framing style with the new one in Slide edit dialog when a block is of type image or video
- Replaced the couple button of style/name of the coordinate styles in the Edit slide dialog by one combo containing styles by default (deleted the possibility of creating personalized coordinate styles)
- Reviewed the option dialog to use new framing and new coordinate styles
- Improved the accuracy of guides in the interactive areas within dialog boxes Edit Image / Edit Slide
- Added the possibility to use .wmv video
- Added many new forms of shapes and transformed the selection combo in Edit Custom Slide
- Bug fix of "Add project" button witch did nothing
14 September 2012 – Publication of the third beta version of ffDiaporama 1.4
Sorry, but a small error has crept into the production of the beta 2. This error causes crash for each new video.
A Beta 3 version that corrects this problem is now online.
12 September 2012 – Publication of the second beta version of ffDiaporama 1.4
Publishing of a second Beta version with numerous bug fix and some additions:
- Bug fix: In the music properties window, the playlist cannot be rearranged
- Bug fix: In the device database window the audio and video bit rate comboboxes are just too short to display the whole value.
- Bug fix: Error when render to NTSC with avconv under Windows
- Bug fix: Error determining image size on image produced by SONY or PANASONIC camera
- Add rendering option for PAL-M (South America) and for HD formats 720p-29.97 FPS and 1080p-29.97 FPS
- Add a new render profil for PAL-M : Multimedia system / DVD/DIVX player PAL-M
30 August 2012 – Publication of the first beta version of ffDiaporama 1.4
After 4 months of development, the team is proud to announce you the publishing of the first Beta version of ffDiaporama 1.4
The main novelties of this new version 1.4 are the following:
- AVCHD (.mts) video are now usable
- Addition of a deinterlace filter for videos
- Addition of a third display mode including a multimedia files browser in the main window
- Addition of the multiple selection of slides in the main window with options of edition on multiple selection
- Addition of progress bars during long processings
- Set the interface compatible with the "text scaling" option of the Linux themes
- A lot of bug fixes
The Beta phase which begins now is going to allow us to update the WIKI and to correct the last bugs.
- We need your help to find the last bug!
- We need your comments onto the WIKI to improve it!
Installations packages are available from the download
I use this message to make a call to all people who would like to help us. Indeed, at present ffDiaporama is translated into the following languages:
||Work in progress
||Work in progress
We need help to end the translations into Russian and Czech. Furthermore, if you wish to propose us translations in other languages, you are welcome!
Then, do not hesitate to be known on the forum if you wish to help us…